| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mae Hong Son in May is very hot at 28.4 °C (83.12 °F).
- The weather in May is faintly wet. Around 180mm (7.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Mae Hong Son May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mae Hong Son:
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 280.7 kms (174.4 miles) NE
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) ENE
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) ESE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) E
- Lampang, Thailand - 197.1 kms (122.5 miles) SE
- Phrae, Thailand - 264.5 kms (164.4 miles) ESE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) SE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) SSE
- Tak, Thailand - 295.8 kms (183.8 miles) SSE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) SSE