Average Temperatures in Mae Hong Son, Thailand
- The annual mean temperature in Mae Hong Son, Thailand is fairly hot at 25.2 degrees Celsius (77.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of average monthly temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3°F) which is a very low range.
- April is the hottest month (very hot) with a mean temperature of 29.6 degrees Celsius (85.28 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (warm) having an average temperature of 20 degrees Celsius (68 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Mae Hong Son
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Mae Hong Son Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Mae Hong Son
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 280.7 kms (174.4 miles) NE
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) ENE
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) ESE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) E
- Lampang, Thailand - 197.1 kms (122.5 miles) SE
- Phrae, Thailand - 264.5 kms (164.4 miles) ESE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) SE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) SSE
- Tak, Thailand - 295.8 kms (183.8 miles) SSE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) SSE