Vs > Abu Kamal
Mae Hong Son vs Abu Kamal Climate & Distance Between
Mae Hong Son vs El Tor, Egypt
Mae Hong Son vs Hurguada, Egypt
Mae Hong Son vs Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa
Mae Hong Son vs Vasilevici, Russia
Abu Kamal vs Gorznyj, Russia
Abu Kamal vs Mt Vernon, Il, Usa
Abu Kamal vs Uzgorod, Ukraine
Abu Kamal vs Pureora Forest, New Zealand
Pontiac, Il vs Sidi Ifni
Dorohoi vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida
Tchiban vs Des Moines, Iowa
Waterloo Wellington, On vs Larned, Ks
- The distance between Mae Hong Son, Thailand and Abu Kamal, Syria is approximately 5,826 km or 3,621 mi.
- To reach Mae Hong Son in this distance one would set out from Abu Kamal bearing 91.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Hong Son bearing 119.1° or ESE .
- Mae Hong Son has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Abu Kamal has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Mae Hong Son is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Abu Kamal is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 5 °C (9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.6 °C (28.1°F) less in Mae Hong Son. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1125.9 mm (44.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1125.9 l/m² (27.63 US gal/ft²) or 11,259,000 l/ha (1,203,662 US gal/ac) more. About 9 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.9° higher in Mae Hong Son than in Abu Kamal.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Hong Son relative to Abu Kamal. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abu Kamal vs Mae Hong Son
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -5 (-10)
|| -1 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Mae Hong Son vs Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada
Mae Hong Son vs Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Mae Hong Son vs Guatemala City, Guatemala
Mae Hong Son vs Resia Pass, Italy
Abu Kamal vs Corumba, Brazil
Abu Kamal vs Hokitika, New Zealand
Abu Kamal vs Kazan, Russia
Abu Kamal vs Savannakhet, Laos
Paganella Mountain vs Jiwani
Tibooburra vs Grand Rapids, Michigan
Lee’s Summit, Mo vs Mouila
Thiruvananthapuram vs Bilma
Mae Hong Son vs Abu Kamal Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Hong Son
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 280.7 kms (174.4 miles) NE
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) ENE
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) ESE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) E
- Lampang, Thailand - 197.1 kms (122.5 miles) SE
- Phrae, Thailand - 264.5 kms (164.4 miles) ESE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) SE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) SSE
- Tak, Thailand - 295.8 kms (183.8 miles) SSE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Kamal