Vs > Byron Bay, Nt
Mae Hong Son vs Byron Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Mae Hong Son vs Kalamata, Greece
Mae Hong Son vs Iloilo, Philippines
Mae Hong Son vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Mae Hong Son vs Ivinhema, Brazil
Byron Bay, Nt vs Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Byron Bay, Nt vs Ko Sichang Island, Thailand
Byron Bay, Nt vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Byron Bay, Nt vs Tecumseh, Ne, Usa
West Chester, Pa vs Ulaangom
San J. Ocoa vs Tairua Forest
Blenheim vs Paganella Mountain
Chugwater, Wy vs Tripoli, Peloponnese
- The distance between Mae Hong Son, Thailand and Byron Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 9,986 km or 6,206 mi.
- To reach Mae Hong Son in this distance one would set out from Byron Bay, Nt bearing 334.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Hong Son bearing 189.5° or S .
- Mae Hong Son has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Byron Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Mae Hong Son is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Byron Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 39.1 °C (70.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.9 °C (57.4°F) less in Mae Hong Son. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1142.3 mm (45 in) more which is equivalent to 1142.3 l/m² (28.03 US gal/ft²) or 11,423,000 l/ha (1,221,195 US gal/ac) more. About 10 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 48.1° higher in Mae Hong Son than in Byron Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Hong Son relative to Byron Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Byron Bay, Nt vs Mae Hong Son
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
Url to share!
Mae Hong Son vs Goiania, Brazil
Mae Hong Son vs Salem, Or, Usa
Mae Hong Son vs Samsun, Turkey
Mae Hong Son vs Goiania, Brazil
Byron Bay, Nt vs Karachi, Pakistan
Byron Bay, Nt vs Athens, Greece
Byron Bay, Nt vs Kitamiesashi, Japan
Byron Bay, Nt vs Dobbiaco, Italy
Le Mars, Ia vs Miles City, Montana
Cheju vs Dalbandin
Kadugli vs Spooner, Wi
Calgary, Alberta vs State University, Nm
Mae Hong Son vs Byron Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Hong Son
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 280.7 kms (174.4 miles) NE
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) ENE
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) ESE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) E
- Lampang, Thailand - 197.1 kms (122.5 miles) SE
- Phrae, Thailand - 264.5 kms (164.4 miles) ESE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) SE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) SSE
- Tak, Thailand - 295.8 kms (183.8 miles) SSE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Byron Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) NW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) WNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 268.2 kms (166.6 miles) WSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 367.9 kms (228.6 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 740.7 kms (460.3 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 622.8 kms (387 miles) ENE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 627.6 kms (390 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) E
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 217.2 kms (135 miles) SSE
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) SE