Vs > Fort Chipewyan, Ab
Mae Hong Son vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab Climate & Distance Between
Mae Hong Son vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Mae Hong Son vs Sydney (airport), Australia
Mae Hong Son vs Junin, Argentina
Mae Hong Son vs Sfax, Tunisia
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Almeria, Costa de Almer√≠a, Spain
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Guanare, Venezuela
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Aayanbulag, Mongolia
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia
Daltonganj vs Grottaglie
Mumbwa vs Karlstad
Cornwall, Vt vs Dunedin, Musselburgh
Christiansted, St. Croix vs Princeton, Bc
- The distance between Mae Hong Son, Thailand and Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada is approximately 10,935 km or 6,795 mi.
- To reach Mae Hong Son in this distance one would set out from Fort Chipewyan, Ab bearing 332.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Hong Son bearing 194.8° or SSW .
- Mae Hong Son has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Fort Chipewyan, Ab has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Mae Hong Son is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Fort Chipewyan, Ab is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 27.3 °C (49.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31 °C (55.8°F) less in Mae Hong Son. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 879.5 mm (34.6 in) more which is equivalent to 879.5 l/m² (21.59 US gal/ft²) or 8,795,000 l/ha (940,244 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.2° higher in Mae Hong Son than in Fort Chipewyan, Ab.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Hong Son relative to Fort Chipewyan, Ab. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Mae Hong Son
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
Url to share!
Mae Hong Son vs Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
Mae Hong Son vs Sapporo, Japan
Mae Hong Son vs Mcleansboro, Il, Usa
Mae Hong Son vs Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Soci, Russia
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Caen, France
Munich vs Saragt
Caxias Do Sul vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba
Ed Dueim vs Rumbek
Maizuru vs Tanta
Mae Hong Son vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Hong Son
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 280.7 kms (174.4 miles) NE
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 212.7 kms (132.2 miles) ENE
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 119.8 kms (74.4 miles) ESE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) E
- Lampang, Thailand - 197.1 kms (122.5 miles) SE
- Phrae, Thailand - 264.5 kms (164.4 miles) ESE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) SE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) SSE
- Tak, Thailand - 295.8 kms (183.8 miles) SSE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Chipewyan, Ab
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 449 kms (279 miles) NNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 304 kms (188.9 miles) NNW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 348 kms (216.2 miles) NW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 147.3 kms (91.5 miles) NNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 147 kms (91.4 miles) NNW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) W
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) W
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) S
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) SW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 445.1 kms (276.6 miles) SSW